Monday, March 8, 2010

An Unabashed Plug for the Everyday Detective Info System

Ask any investigator what response they get when they tell someone they work as an investigator and you will universally get the same response. People always respond when learning that you are an investigator with two statements one immediately following the other-- "wow that must be interesting" and "you know I always thought I'd be a great investigator". I've been hearing this same response for twenty-two years from people from all walks of life.

Interesting. Yes, absolutely. I have seen things, both amazing and tragic, that most people would not see in 50 lifetimes. It would be hard to find any other work that truly makes an impact and is different everyday.

Could anyone be a great investigator? With the right training and to varying degrees, I have to say yes! Not necessarily as a professional investigator, but to use the power of information for their own benefit. No doubt about it.

I wrote my first book back in 2002. The Training Manual on Private Investigation, which is published by Thomas Publishing. It was primarily written for professional investigators, attorneys and legal assistants. It was specially tailored to improve the skills of those who already have some background in investigation.

Last year I created The Everyday Detective Information System. Unlike my previous work, this system was designed specifically for the general public to help them use the power of information to help reduce risks to their family and money. I took my twenty-two years of experience and broke the investigation process down in a step-by step manner that is easily understandable to non-legal professionals.

Call it a self-help manual for those tired of living reactively from circumstance to circumstance. Once you know how to go about finding information and using it proactively life changes for the better.

So check it out. You just might find that you do make a great investigator!

http://www.everydaydetective.com

No comments:

Post a Comment